Where can I get treatment from ?

Patients attending their general dental practitioner may get referred to a local hospital or teaching institute such as a university for a consultation. Once referred the patient is then assessed to consider whether treatment is needed. Once this is concluded the patient may have treatment delivered by their own dentist or treatment can be provided within the hospital with the patient being discharged on completion of care.  

A list of UK based hypodontia clinics can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment